Delivery time: Shipped from NL Warehouse +-1 Week.
NQI / N1S / N1 MOTHERBOARD
The motherboard has three modes with a top speed of 70-75 km/h. With our motherboards you can unlock the true performance from your scooter because it is able to regulate more ampere (70A).
In addition, the motherboard is programmable and you can adjust the speed per mode yourself and the acceleration strength.
- The motherboard is easy to install within 20 minutes and you just need to replace the old motherboard with the newly purchased motherboard. Please see this link for the instructions.
- If you do have any further questions our support team is always available over live chat, whatsapp, instagram, email, etc.
- The motherboard allows for more speed and acceleration because it is 70 ampere.
- All functions remain working (APP, Scooter Functions, Accurate Speeds, etc.)
- Programming: You can adjust speed per mode and acceleration across 3 different modes.
- If you ever make upgrades to the moped such as larger battery or a different engine, with the programmable motherboard you can adjust settings to make these upgrades compatible.
- Easy install with plug and play
With the purchase of our motherboard you will receive:
- Motherboard Set
- Video instructions for installation.
- Video instructions of programming.
- USB programming cable
- Software for programming.
- Preset parameters for your scooter (25, 50, 75kmh)
- If you want even more performance you can go for one of our battery upgrades to increase speeds.
- If you want to limit the speed on the go, you can go for one of our speed limiter accessories.
25 or 45km/h variant scooter:
The speed of your scooter is limited according to your scooter’s motherboard. By replacing the motherboard, the limitation will no longer have an effect. In other words, a 25 or 45 variant will not make a difference in boosting your scooter speed.
Am I able to undo the changes?
If you would like to revert back to your original scooter motherboard, this is always possible.
What if I don’t want to go maximal speed?
If you have installed the motherboard and would like to adjust the speed, you can always program the motherboard speeds according to each mode.
Am I still able to use all of the functions of my scooter?
Yes, after the motherboard upgrade you will still be able to use the functions of your scooter such as the app, alarm, GPS location, etc.
What type of effect does the upgrade have on my battery?
If you drive as usual and occasionally use more throttle than before hand the endurance will be the same as the original controller. However, if you drive at max performance the battery range decrease will be -20%.
I have an N1 will this work?
If you have a N1 scooter (grey rotation switch) leave a note during checkout so that we can program the motherboard to fit the N1.