€1,275.00 – €1,450.00
Delivery Time: 2-3 Weeks.
NIU Compatible N-Series Battery 60V
A worry about electric scooters is that if you have to drive long distances you have to be mindful of your battery in order to avoid an empty battery halfway. It can also be an inconvenience￼ to frequently have to plug your scooter in to charge. With this battery upgrade you are greatly improving the range of your scooter so that you can make long-distance trips and you can also last several days driving without having to charge the battery.￼
- The battery greatly increases range
- Increases acceleration power
- If paired with our motherboards you can add even more speed to your scooter (regard local laws however)
- Battery has a digital reader for battery percentage, voltage power and ampere flow.
- The battery is completely plug and play
How can you calculate the appropriate range?
- Take your initial scooter battery, lets say its 20 ampere and you purchase a 53 ampere battery.
- The range will be (53a/20a) = 2.65x times as great.
How do I know what battery to pick for my vehicle?
As a rule of thumb the N-Series all use a 60V battery so any form of 60V battery will be suitable of your scooter.
Can I use my original charger?
Yes that’s totally fine although take into account as the battery is significantly larger in range, it will also take more time to charge. To figure out the charging time you take battery ampere and divide it by the ampere output of your charger, as an example (53A battery /4A output) = 13 hours.
Express Shipping is included in the price.
Our shipping partner will take care of any customs clearance and import taxes. If however in the rare instance there are any local fee’s we are not responsible for these fee’s although we will provide the greatest effort to make sure there aren’t any.
We offer a 14-day return policy for most of our items. However, it’s important to note that lithium batteries are considered hazardous materials and are subject to special shipping requirements and regulations. As a result, we do not accept returns unless there is a damage or a problem with the battery’s functionality.